Check out how I store our sensory KITS!
Storing your sensory playdough kits and sensory play activities is as important as what is in them. Keeping them in an organized fashion is going to give your child easy access for play and help keep all the pieces in the right places.
Here are a few tips for sensory play success:
- Keep them in a shelved closet.
- Lock each kit into place so they don't tip over.
- Keep them facing out to identify each theme easily.
- Use a small clear bin to store any play doh accessories or extra sensory dough.
- Keep sensory trays or sensory mats near by for easy access.
These are some of current fav kits that we have stored in our closet right now...
Nikki Tejada, OTR/L
Owner & Creator of Sensationally OT